• eLengo is East Africa's farming hub, combining an online community, educational resources and dynamic marketplace to help you reach your full potential.

Guests may browse our forums, but to participate in the conversations you must be logged in. We encourage you to join now- it's easy and it's FREE!

(and it will make this box go away)

Vegetables Any recommendations of drip irrigation fittings in Bungoma?

Khakori

Hello may I know if you're asking for a technician to do the fitting or where to buy the system?
Hi Alfred, j am looking for an expert within Bungoma environs who can gome to my farm to advice what the set up will look like, where to purchase and do the fitting. Thank you

Alfred Opiyo

Certified Expert
Hi Alfred, j am looking for an expert within Bungoma environs who can gome to my farm to advice what the set up will look like, where to purchase and do the fitting. Thank you
Hi,Khakori what a good luck for you am in Kanduyi Bungoma reach me via 0791787652 for more info.