• eLengo is East Africa's farming hub, combining an online community, educational resources and dynamic marketplace to help you reach your full potential.

Guests may browse our forums, but to participate in the conversations you must be logged in. We encourage you to join now- it's easy and it's FREE!

(and it will make this box go away)

General Knowledge Can I get capital assistance in faming!?

Cosmas Peter

1. I'm East African citizen and I have a plot of land that has almost 50 acres and its located to the eastern part of my country (Morogoro-Tanzania)I'm looking either a sponsorship or a partner in farming who is seriously in farming,the area where the farm located there's a river so there's assurance of irrigation because water is flows 24/7 please let me know if there's any assistance!!!!

Peter W

Admin
Hi @Cosmas Peter, also see our online course on Business Planning and Financial Management that will help you create business and marketing plans, secure capital and keep on track through sound financial management. You will learn how to do proposal that you can use to look for financing.
  1. I'm East African citizen and I have a plot of land that has almost 50 acres and its located to the eastern part of my country (Morogoro-Tanzania)I'm looking either a sponsorship or a partner in farming who is seriously in farming,the area where the farm located there's a river so there's assurance of irrigation because water is flows 24/7 please let me know if there's any assistance!!!!