• eLengo is East Africa's farming hub, combining an online community, educational resources and dynamic marketplace to help you reach your full potential.

Guests may browse our forums, but to participate in the conversations you must be logged in. We encourage you to join now- it's easy and it's FREE!

(and it will make this box go away)

Bananas and Plantains drip lines

Mutaka denis

My interest is in learning practically about using drip lines. I am tired of expensive consultants who don't want me to learn. Any thoughts?

Alfred Opiyo

Certified Expert
Sorry for such experience but hear in this platform we offer free services and educative guidelines to all without discrimination of whatever nature just feel free to ask specific area you need assistance and we will attend to you.
How practical do you want to be trained on drip line irrigation? Because here we can only advice you on how installation is done, operations and maintenance but practical session may require physical visit. Thank you and feel free again to ask for more information or clarification if you need

Mutaka denis

Thanks Alfred. I am looking for a short course of some sort. If you can link me to tutorials or get me literature that would be great.