• eLengo is East Africa's farming hub, combining an online community, educational resources and dynamic marketplace to help you reach your full potential.

Guests may browse our forums, but to participate in the conversations you must be logged in. We encourage you to join now- it's easy and it's FREE!

(and it will make this box go away)

Fruits & Nuts Fruits

Nyami

My mango trees have started flowering for this season. Last season I lost most of the flowers, the same problem happened to my avacado tress. When the fruit most of the young fruits falls. Please advice

Ann

Certified Expert
This is called flower abortion that are caused by various factors such as nutritional deficiency that is boron,zinc and potassium.
Also due to pest and disease infestation. Probably you can said a picture of the tree, the leaves and the fruits for better diagnosis.

ismail.faida

Good after brother ismail is my name from kigali rwanda i have started my journey in farming started with oranges but i seen some flowers are falling off others folding what could be the problem i planted them during the sun time august few weeks ago . can you advice how to about an expert in fruits can help in the next steps i plant on 12/09/2019

thank you very much

Ismail

Attachments

• IMG_5224.JPG
    IMG_5224.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5225.JPG
    IMG_5225.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5226.JPG
    IMG_5226.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 0