• eLengo is East Africa's farming hub, combining an online community, educational resources and dynamic marketplace to help you reach your full potential.

Guests may browse our forums, but to participate in the conversations you must be logged in. We encourage you to join now- it's easy and it's FREE!

(and it will make this box go away)

Poultry To start a poultry farm

I am a Chartered Accountant by profession and I want to start a poultry farm longside with my profession. I have acquired about two acres of land in a village near Suhum. Am mobilising resources to start with the structures. I have no knowledge about poultry farming. Your assistant please,thanks

Hi iam Wilber and im interested in paultry keeping. I have a small piece of land measuring 100ft by 50ft. Capital is my bigest problem. I plan to get some little money to start but what is the best breed of chicken. Could kruila chicken be the best? Pls advice

nedward

Veterinarian
@Emmanuel kindly you are in the right. To start you off you can enroll on the online poultry course offered on this platform. Meanwhile you can ask specific question and get them answered as you move on.