• eLengo is East Africa's farming hub, combining an online community, educational resources and dynamic marketplace to help you reach your full potential.

Guests may browse our forums, but to participate in the conversations you must be logged in. We encourage you to join now- it's easy and it's FREE!

(and it will make this box go away)

Cattle treatment.

whats the best site to inject multivitamin to a cow.
..and my cow is now four months old pregnant, thanks to the experts here, they help me out and my cow healed, it was sick, but now what health complications should i be worried of now, do i need to give it dewormers monthly, multivitamins, iron, what exactly do i need to do during this period of its pregnancy? thank you.

nedward

Veterinarian
whats the best site to inject multivitamin to a cow.
..and my cow is now four months old pregnant, thanks to the experts here, they help me out and my cow healed, it was sick, but now what health complications should i be worried of now, do i need to give it dewormers monthly, multivitamins, iron, what exactly do i need to do during this period of its pregnancy? thank you.
Kindly don't worry as long as the animal is in good health, just to help you understand the nutritional needs of your cow refer to this link. https://mkulima.co/attachments/link-between-feeding-and-milk-production-pdf.391/ . Pregnancy is a physiological process and very natural. Make sure you dry off your cow 2 months before due date and steam up(high plane of nutrition) one month to calving. On site for miltivitamin injection , it is done intramuscular either neck or thigh muscles. For injections however qualified personel should do that to avoid doing wrong injections sites that can result into nerve paralysis.