• eLengo is East Africa's farming hub, combining an online community, educational resources and dynamic marketplace to help you reach your full potential.

Guests may browse our forums, but to participate in the conversations you must be logged in. We encourage you to join now- it's easy and it's FREE!

(and it will make this box go away)

Chickens Vigorex

Nadia VS

Hi. This is a liver protector for chickens. There is mentioned to give 2ml in 1 liter of water for 5 days. Do I have to give this once a day or the whole day through ? Thanks

nedward

Veterinarian
Wh
Hi. This is a liver protector for chickens. There is mentioned to give 2ml in 1 liter of water for 5 days. Do I have to give this once a day or the whole day through ? Thanks
Why do you want to protect the liver?. Was the prescription given by a qualified vet?. Are the birds normal?

Nadia VS

We are located at the coast, where it is very hot at the moment.
The production of the eggs went down a bit, caused by heatstress.
The heatstress can cause abnormal acidity levels in the blood, aberrant activity of liver enzymes and they loose more minerals.
More concentrated food is not available, so I want to give something that supports the liver and that conteins vitamine C, which is also important in this situation.