• eLengo is East Africa's farming hub, combining an online community, educational resources and dynamic marketplace to help you reach your full potential.

Guests may browse our forums, but to participate in the conversations you must be logged in. We encourage you to join now- it's easy and it's FREE!

(and it will make this box go away)

Poultry ADVICE TO ALL KUKU FARMERS ???‍?

Peter W

Admin
Hi @Bett isabellah , we have a lot of information here that will interest you. You can learn about poultry farming here. These are good articles to read before you start

See the specific links below:
  1. Poultry Housing
  2. Brooding & Hatching
  3. Nutrition and Feeding
  4. Diseases and Vaccinations
  5. General Knowledge
  6. Common Questions

And when you have questions you can get help in the Ask the Experts forum.

We also have a great online mobile poultry course. Learn more about course here.
Am new i need basics on poutry

Musyoki benard

The biggest misconception we always have when it comes to farming is that we get into it to become rich, you will see most people say I want to start with 100 chicks yet they don't even know what to feed them. My advice would be to start small, breabsoluteled your flock, know which performs better and learn first about the basics before taking the next steps.

Your motivation should be born out of a passion for keeping Chicken, it shouldn't be all about money.

If you want to learn the basics of chicken farming make sure to sign up for our online poultry course!

FIND OUR MORE INFORMATION HERE.
The biggest misconception we always have when it comes to farming is that we get into it to become rich, you will see most people say I want to start with 100 chicks yet they don't even know what to feed them. My advice would be to start small, breed your flock, know which performs better and learn first about the basics before taking the next steps.

Your motivation should be born out of a passion for keeping Chicken, it shouldn't be all about money.

If you want to learn the basics of chicken farming make sure to sign up for our online poultry course!

absolutely true..passion is KEY

Gailyne

The biggest misconception we always have when it comes to farming is that we get into it to become rich, you will see most people say I want to start with 100 chicks yet they don't even know what to feed them. My advice would be to start small, breed your flock, know which performs better and learn first about the basics before taking the next steps.

Thanks

Leteipa Olekute

Iam passionate in poultry farm.I started initially and stop due to poor roads and lack of food but now am fully blown.
My question is that ,a bought an incubator of 274 eggs capacity which I incubated but after 21 days there was no hatching .what could be the problem.